Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A PLAN ??? A CURRENT EVENT



The idea is to find out about what people think about the future. Edward is 48 years old white and is a broker in a financial investment brokerage house in Philadelphia Pa.  Connie is 52 years old from Bogotá Columbia and works in Social Services in Sandy Beach South Carolina.
Question 1:  When there to be a widespread power outage what is your Plan?
Connie: I live alone in my condo near the city.  I would wait for the radio or TV to tell me what to do.  My friends and neighbors may be able to help me in my time of need.  I do have a flashlight, candles, and a battery radio.
Edward: I will not be worried about a power outage.  I have a generator which uses natural gas and comes on automatically.  I will lock all the doors shut all the lights out and retire to my wine cellar until the problem passes.
Question 2:  A collapse of the euro has plunged the world into economic upheaval what is your plan.
Edward: I continue to check the markets as all my investments are tied to the markets.  I could go up to my hunting cabin in the mountains, but I do not have a full tank of gas and no cash to buy any for the trip (No ATMs).  I need to get to the cabin but how will I get there and what will I eat when I arrive.
Connie:  Some of my neighbors and friends from work are getting together at the neighbors basement.  He is a prepper and has enough food and water for the eight of us to be able to live for a month unless we run into trouble.
Question:3The oil market has collapsed  in the Middle East (no fuel)your plan.
Connie: I do not know what to do as I have no plan for the years of no gas.
Edward: I see the whole area shutting down. I do not even have a good bucket to carry my goods to my cabin.  I should have had a plan for food, truck, and route.
Where Are You Going To Go???